All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling
Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400.
If you experience any accessibility issues please
Warning You are using an ad blocker
You may experience some issues with our website. Please disable your ad blocker.
Chicken Breast (Marinated Italian; Marinated Oriental, Imperial Sesame)
2 1/2 min.
Chicken, Lemon Tarragon
3 1/2 min.
3 to 4 min.
Orange Roughy Fillet
4 to 5 min.
7/8" to 1"
3 1/2 to 4 min.
3 1/2 min.
+ All steak times indicate cooking to medium rare.
* The United States Department of Agriculture recommends that ground beef be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F measured with a kitchen thermometer designed to measure thin foods.
** Lightly brush with melted butter or olive oil.
# For best results, cook pork to 160°F internal temperature. Meat will be slightly pink in the center. This results in a tender, juicy cooked product.
CONTACT GRILL GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Completely thaw products in the refrigerator prior to cooking.
- Cook ground beef to 160°F internal temperature measured with a kitchen
- Times are approximate. Since cooking conditions may vary, adjustments in cooking times may be necessary.
- Products with a "bone in" are more difficult to cook. The grill surfaces make contact with the bone, not the meat continually through the cooking time. Turning the meat may be necessary for best results.