Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Shrimp Fettuccine with fresh Spinach in Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- 1 pkg. Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 oz White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 12 oz Cooked Fettuccine (6 oz Dry)
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Pine Nut
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- In sauté pan heat 1 oz olive oil
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute on both sides till barley cooked.
- Add Chopped garlic, and sauté until garlic is cooked.
- Add cup of cleaned and trimmed baby spinach and cook briefly until spinach begins to wilt.
- Deglaze pan with white wine
- Add cream and reduce until sauce consistency.
- Add 1/4 cup fine grated Parmesan and mix into sauce
- Add 1 tsp Sea salt and 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Add cooked Fettuccine and stir until hot.
- Remove shrimp from pasta and set aside.
- Mound pasta in pasta bowl, use tongs to twirl pasta to form the shape of a volcano.
- Place shrimp around 1 side bowl with the tails pointing to the center of the bowl
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan, roasted pine nuts and parsley flakes on top
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13.