Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Shrimp Fettuccine with fresh Spinach in Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- 1 pkg. Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 oz White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 12 oz Cooked Fettuccine (6 oz Dry)
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Pine Nut
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- In sauté pan heat 1 oz olive oil
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute on both sides till barley cooked.
- Add Chopped garlic, and sauté until garlic is cooked.
- Add cup of cleaned and trimmed baby spinach and cook briefly until spinach begins to wilt.
- Deglaze pan with white wine
- Add cream and reduce until sauce consistency.
- Add 1/4 cup fine grated Parmesan and mix into sauce
- Add 1 tsp Sea salt and 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Add cooked Fettuccine and stir until hot.
- Remove shrimp from pasta and set aside.
- Mound pasta in pasta bowl, use tongs to twirl pasta to form the shape of a volcano.
- Place shrimp around 1 side bowl with the tails pointing to the center of the bowl
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan, roasted pine nuts and parsley flakes on top
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.1.