Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled New York Strip Crostini
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 oz. thinly sliced Strip Steaks
- 1 ea. 1/4" thick sliced French baguette, toasted
- 1 tsp. Roasted Pepper Pesto
- 1/2 tsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 ea. diced pepper garnish
- 1/4 tsp. chopped chive garnish
* Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- First thinly slice the French bread and brush with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown.
- Spread with Red Pepper Pesto.
- Place a 1 oz. slice of freshly cooked Omaha Steaks Grilled New York Strip on the pesto.
- Put a 1/2 tsp. dollop of whipped cream cheese on the steak or pipe on from a pastry bag.
- Place 2-3 each 1/4" chopped roasted pepper pieces on the cream cheese and sprinkle with finely minced chives.
- Makes a great appetizer, served hot or cold.
- Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.