Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled New York Strip Crostini
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 oz. thinly sliced Strip Steaks
- 1 ea. 1/4" thick sliced French baguette, toasted
- 1 tsp. Roasted Pepper Pesto
- 1/2 tsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 ea. diced pepper garnish
- 1/4 tsp. chopped chive garnish
* Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- First thinly slice the French bread and brush with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown.
- Spread with Red Pepper Pesto.
- Place a 1 oz. slice of freshly cooked Omaha Steaks Grilled New York Strip on the pesto.
- Put a 1/2 tsp. dollop of whipped cream cheese on the steak or pipe on from a pastry bag.
- Place 2-3 each 1/4" chopped roasted pepper pieces on the cream cheese and sprinkle with finely minced chives.
- Makes a great appetizer, served hot or cold.
- Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.