Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Blackened Shrimp and Vermicelloni Pasta, Roasted Peppers, and Goat Cheese
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 oz. Dry Vermicelloni Pasta
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 box (12 oz.) Omaha Steaks Blackened Shrimp
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup feta goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated aged Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. Italian parsley, minced
- Cook pasta according to directions on packaging.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large non-stick sauté pan, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil over high heat.
- Add the frozen shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on the first side then 1 minute on second side.
- Add the cooked pasta to the shrimp. Next add the roasted red peppers, crumbled feta cheese, and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Divide between 4 pasta bowls, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and chopped Italian parsley.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.