Shrimp Roll Filet Mignon Burgers – The Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- by Omaha Steaks
Try a new kind of burger this summer – surf ‘n turf style shrimp roll burgers. This ultimate gourmet burger recipe combines the decadent mild-flavored filet mignon burger with sweet Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp and fresh herbs. It’s a flavor explosion like you’ve never experienced.
The filet mignon burger is true perfection in this mouthwatering recipe. This super-juicy burger is made from 100% aged Omaha Steaks filet mignon – the most tender steak available – and ground by our master butchers into thick 1/3-pound patties. Each burger is individually packaged and ready to grill or sear indoors in a hot skillet to seal in the extra-juiciness.
Pair the filet mignon with Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp, featuring a sweet, lobster flavor, for an unforgettable burger. Follow our recipe for Connecticut shrimp roll with simple seasonings to cook the delicate shrimp. Ready in just 15 minutes, it’s the perfect addition to this decadent shrimp roll burger.
Shrimp Roll Burger Ingredients
- 4 filet mignon burgers
- Fresh arugula
- Pesto or herbed mayo (optional)
- Connecticut shrimp roll
- 4 hamburger buns
“Connecticut Shrimp Roll” Shrimp for Burgers
- ½ stick 4T unsalted butter
- 2 T. chives
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 16 oz Package Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- Pre heat a medium skillet to medium-high. Add butter, cook until butter has melted.
- Add, chives, salt, pepper and shrimp to pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, turn shrimp and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Make a Better Burger
From classic, extra-juicy tastes to gourmet blends ground by real butchers and using aged-to-perfection Omaha Steak, you’ll find everything you want in a burger right here.