Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 bag Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Heat olive oil in large pan over high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp just start to turn from translucent to opaque. (Frozen, approximately 3 minutes on each side, thawed approximately 1-1/2 minutes on each side)
- Add garlic and cook until soft.
- Add Lemon Juice, White Wine, Worcestershire Sauce, Chopped Parsley, Paprika, Sea Salt, and Ground Black Pepper.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp from pan and place on 4 plates.
- Return pan to stove and cook until mixture thickens slightly.
- Add butter and stir until butter is just barely melted.
- Pour pan sauce over shrimp and serve.
- Serve with fresh garlic bread to mop up sauce.
- Serve over rice or pasta
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.