Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 bag Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Heat olive oil in large pan over high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp just start to turn from translucent to opaque. (Frozen, approximately 3 minutes on each side, thawed approximately 1-1/2 minutes on each side)
- Add garlic and cook until soft.
- Add Lemon Juice, White Wine, Worcestershire Sauce, Chopped Parsley, Paprika, Sea Salt, and Ground Black Pepper.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp from pan and place on 4 plates.
- Return pan to stove and cook until mixture thickens slightly.
- Add butter and stir until butter is just barely melted.
- Pour pan sauce over shrimp and serve.
- Serve with fresh garlic bread to mop up sauce.
- Serve over rice or pasta
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.