Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Herb-Crusted Strip Steaks
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine the butter and the mustard in a mixing bowl. Add the bread crumbs, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper, and combine to for a paste.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and season the steaks with salt and pepper. Place the steaks in the pan and sauté over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the steaks to a broiling pan and spread the crust on the top of each steak.
- Place the pan on a rack in the upper part of the oven (but not on the very top rack) and broil for about 10 minutes for medium-rare, 12 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness; do not turn the steaks over. The crust should be browned.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.