Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grecian Top Sirloin with Cucumber Salad
- 30 minMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/4 cup prepared Greek dressing
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup prepared Greek dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/4 cup dressing in medium bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss tomatoes, cucumbers and olives with 1/2 cup dressing in serving bowl. Top with beef; sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.