One-Pan Cajun BBQ Steak Bites
- by Omaha Steaks
Enjoy the authentic taste of New Orleans BBQ in just 15 minutes with our one-pan Cajun steak bites recipe. This simple recipe features Omaha Steaks juicy steak pieces and a chef-created homemade Cajun-style BBQ sauce to create a delicious meal.
Make this recipe as hot as you can handle by choosing your choice of hot sauce. We recommend Crystal or Buffalo for the best authentic Cajun flavors. The beer and fresh lemon in this recipe will add a distinct, crisp flavor to this dish.
You will want to cook until your sauce reduced by half and thickened. Coat your ribeye pieces in the sauce and serve with lemon wedges and crusty French bread for a mouthwatering Cajun BBQ steak dish.
One-Pan Cajun Steak Bites
- 1 lb Omaha Steaks Ribeye Pieces thawed
- 2 T. oil
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 4 T. butter
- 2 large cloves garlic sliced
- ½ c. beer
- ¼ c. hot sauce Crystal or Buffalo
- ¼ c. Worcestershire
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon Wedges
- Crusty French Bread
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet to medium high. Add 2T. oil, steak pieces and steak seasoning. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until steak is browned and to desired doneness. Remove steak from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium, add 2 T. butter and garlic to pan. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until garlic is softened,
- Increase heat to medium high. Add beer and cook until reduced by half. Add hot sauce and Worcestershire. Cook until sauce is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and add remaining 2T. cold butter. Whisk until butter is incorporated.
- Add steak pieces with juices and 1 T. fresh lemon juice, toss to coat. Place in serving dish and top with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges and crusty French bread
Steaks for Everyone
Shop steaks by cut, texture, flavor — whatever you prefer! We’ve got something for everyone.