Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Cumin Pepper-Rubbed Flat Iron Steaks with Avocado Salsa Verde
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 small corn tortillas (6 to 7-inch diameter)
- Chopped onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Chopped tomatoes
- Crumbled queso fresco
- Lime wedges
- Combine cumin and garlic-pepper seasoning; press evenly onto Flat Iron Steak. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 12 to 17 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa, avocado and cilantro in small bowl.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, as desired. Top tortillas with equal amounts of steaks and avocado salsa. Garnish with toppings, as desired.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.3.