Aglio e Olio Beef Sirloin Tips with Buttered Parmesan Noodles & Parsley
- by Omaha Steaks
- Jun 30, 2021
Enjoy the authentic flavors of Italy any night of the week with this incredible pasta and steak dish that’s ready in just 20 minutes. Aglio e Olio beef sirloin tips with buttered parmesan noodles and parsley is a flavorful pasta meal with a few simple ingredients that’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
What is Aglio e OIio?
Aglio e Olio is Italian and literally translates to garlic and oil. The dish is made by sautéing fresh garlic in olive oil and sometimes adding red pepper flakes. It’s a simple meal from Naples, typically paired with a pasta of choice. Our Aglio e Olio is prepared in the traditional way with the addition of beef sirloin tips for added flavor and protein.
Cooking the Beef Sirloin Tips
Keep steak tips stocked in your freezer for quick weeknight dinners. Defrost the steak tips in the refrigerator overnight or use our quick-thaw method. Our beef sirloin tips come in perfect 1-lb packages, so you’ve always got the start of an incredible meal.
Sirloin tips add a bold, beefy flavor to this dish and pair perfectly with the pasta and sauce. If you want a more mild beef flavor, try this recipe with our triple-trimmed tenderloin tips. To cook, simply sauté the steak tips with seasoning over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Meanwhile, prepare your pasta of choice to your desired doneness.
Preparing the Aglio e Olio Sauce
Once the steak tips are fully cooked, remove from pan, and use the same pan to prepare the Aglio e Olio. Turn the heat down to medium and sauté the minced garlic in olive oil and butter until fragrant. Then, toss with parsley and pasta. Serve the pasta with steak tips and grated Parmesan cheese for an incredibly easy and delicious Italian steak and pasta dinner. Buon appetito!
Aglio e Olio Beef Sirloin Tips with Buttered Parmesan Noodles and Parsley
- 1 1 lb. pkg. Beef Sirloin Tips thawed
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 T. fresh parsley plus additional for garnish
- 4 T. butter
- 4 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz pasta dried
- Cook pasta according to directions. When finished drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, preheat a large skillet to medium high. Add 2T. olive oil, sirloin tips, salt and red pepper flakes in a single layer in preheated skillet. Sauté for 3-4 minutes per side until steak is browned and cooked to desired doneness. Remove steak pieces from pan and set aside.
- Turn pan down to medium. Add butter, garlic and 2 T. olive oil. Cook until butter is melted, and garlic is fragrant. Add pasta and parsley, stirring to coat. Remove pasta from pan to serving dish. Top with steak bites, Parmesan cheese and additional chopped parsley, if desired.
Steak for Everyone
Shop steaks by cut, texture, flavor — whatever you prefer! We’ve got something for everyone.