Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed
- 16 oz. stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Thaw 4 chicken breasts.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat 2 large skillets over high for 2-3 minutes.
- In one skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and cook the strips of chicken for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- In another skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet with the chicken, and add 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze, and stir well.
- Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on top of a bed of cooked white rice.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.2.