Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed
- 16 oz. stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Thaw 4 chicken breasts.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat 2 large skillets over high for 2-3 minutes.
- In one skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and cook the strips of chicken for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- In another skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet with the chicken, and add 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze, and stir well.
- Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on top of a bed of cooked white rice.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.