Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Sweet-Rub Ribeye Steaks with Grilled Polenta Cremona-Style
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRub and Steaks:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups chicken stock or water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon butter
- To prepare the polenta, bring the stock and milk to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the cornmeal in a steady, gradual stream, whisking continuously to prevent lumps. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn down the heat to low and whisk almost continuously for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture begins to thicken considerably. Stir in the paprika, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the butter, and transfer to a greased 9-inch square baking pan, spreading with a spatula to make an even layer. Let chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, until firm.
- To prepare the rub, combine the sugar, pepper, paprika, cumin, and salt on a platter and coat the steaks with the mixture. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then bring to room temperature.
- Turn out the chilled polenta and cut into squares or right-angled triangles. In a small saucepan, melt the remaining teaspoon of butter (or substitute 1 teaspoon olive oil), brush on the polenta, and grill over direct medium-high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Grill the steaks over direct medium-high heat to desired doneness. Serve with the polenta.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.