Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Sweet-Rub Ribeye Steaks with Grilled Polenta Cremona-Style
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRub and Steaks:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups chicken stock or water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon butter
- To prepare the polenta, bring the stock and milk to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the cornmeal in a steady, gradual stream, whisking continuously to prevent lumps. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn down the heat to low and whisk almost continuously for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture begins to thicken considerably. Stir in the paprika, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the butter, and transfer to a greased 9-inch square baking pan, spreading with a spatula to make an even layer. Let chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, until firm.
- To prepare the rub, combine the sugar, pepper, paprika, cumin, and salt on a platter and coat the steaks with the mixture. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then bring to room temperature.
- Turn out the chilled polenta and cut into squares or right-angled triangles. In a small saucepan, melt the remaining teaspoon of butter (or substitute 1 teaspoon olive oil), brush on the polenta, and grill over direct medium-high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Grill the steaks over direct medium-high heat to desired doneness. Serve with the polenta.