Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Sweet-Rub Ribeye Steaks with Grilled Polenta Cremona-Style
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRub and Steaks:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups chicken stock or water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon butter
- To prepare the polenta, bring the stock and milk to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the cornmeal in a steady, gradual stream, whisking continuously to prevent lumps. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn down the heat to low and whisk almost continuously for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture begins to thicken considerably. Stir in the paprika, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the butter, and transfer to a greased 9-inch square baking pan, spreading with a spatula to make an even layer. Let chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, until firm.
- To prepare the rub, combine the sugar, pepper, paprika, cumin, and salt on a platter and coat the steaks with the mixture. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then bring to room temperature.
- Turn out the chilled polenta and cut into squares or right-angled triangles. In a small saucepan, melt the remaining teaspoon of butter (or substitute 1 teaspoon olive oil), brush on the polenta, and grill over direct medium-high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Grill the steaks over direct medium-high heat to desired doneness. Serve with the polenta.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.