Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Steak and Potato Kabobs
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 lb. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2" pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut squash into 1-1/4" pieces. Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in bowl; toss. Thread beef and vegetables alternately onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.