Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Steak and Potato Kabobs
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 lb. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2" pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut squash into 1-1/4" pieces. Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in bowl; toss. Thread beef and vegetables alternately onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.