Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Smoked Pork Shoulder
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- Whole 8 lb. Bone In Pork Shoulder
- 2 Cups White Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Smoking Rub
- 1 Recipe Smoking Spritzer (recipe below)
- 8 cups Apple or Cherry Wood Chips soaked in water
- Lump charcoal
(makes 2 cups)
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp. hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- Score the Fat so it will melt into the pork while smoking and so that you can get more rub into the meat.
- Rub with white vinegar then rinse with water.
- Pat dry with clean paper towels.
- Rub pork butt with about 1/2 cup of yellow mustard.
- Rub pork butt with about 1/2 cup of Smoking Rub.
- Inject each Pork Butt with 10-12 oz of Spritzer.
- Setup smoker with 1 Chimney Unlit Lump Charcoal and 2 Chimneys Lit Lump Charcoal.
- Adjust vents in smoker until temperature settles between 225 and 250 degrees.
- Start Pork Butt Fat Side Up and add lot of wood chips.
- Every 1/2 hour add more wood chips and spritz with Smoking Spritzer.
- After 2 hours insert remote thermometer probes. Be careful not to let thermometer touch bone or you will get a false reading.
- After 5 hours, place in foil pan and liberally coat with Spritzer. Wrap pan tightly with foil.
- Continue cooking without adding wood chips or opening smoker until thermometer hits 190 degrees for sliced and 200 degrees for pulled about 8-10 hour total.
- Let rest 1 hour before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2a.