Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Omaha Steaks Italian Breaded Veal Patty Bomber Sandwich
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Italian sub sandwich roll
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 Omaha Steaks Italian Breaded Veal Patty, cooked
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp. grated fresh Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. sliced marinated mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pepperonchinis
- Cook breaded veal patty as directed on box.
- Slice the roll. Spread half the marinara sauce on the bottom half of the roll. Place cooked veal patty on the sauce.
- Carefully spread the sliced fresh mozzarella cheese and the grated fresh Romano cheese over the veal patty.
- Spread remaining marinara sauce over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced marinated artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and pepperonchini's over the sauce. Place top half of the roll on.
- Bake the sandwich in a 350°F oven for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut in half and serve hot.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.