Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Honey-Glazed Beef Brisket
- 24 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 135 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Omaha Steaks Beef Brisket
- 1 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/2 cup grainy dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups barbeque sauce, for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the honey, mustard, pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a medium bowl, whisking to blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the brisket in a resealable plastic bag. Add the honey mixture, seal, and refrigerate at least 1 hours or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Transfer the brisket from the plastic bag to a nonstick roasting pan, discarding the plastic bag. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake about 2 hours or until the brisket is very tender. About 15 minutes (or about 30 minutes if using a charcoal grill) before the brisket is ready, preheat and oil the grill.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and transfer to the preheated grill. Grill, turning frequently, for about 12 minutes or until nicely charred. Remove from the grill and let rest a few minutes before slicing. Slice thinly against the grain and serve with barbeque sauce on the side.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.