Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 slices red onion, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb cheese spread
- 4 round French sandwich rolls, split, toasted
- Place patties in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion and bell pepper around patties. Grill, covered, 11 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 8 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 13 to 16 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cut bell pepper into 1/2-inch strips.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cheese on bottom of each bun; top with burger, another 1 tablespoon cheese, onion slice and 1/4 of bell pepper. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.6.5.