Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Garlic & Chile-Stabbed T-Bone Steaks with Grilled Corn Relish
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks T-bone Steaks
- 6 cloves garlic cut lengthwise into thick slivers about 3/8 inch long
- 1 Serrano chile, seeded and cut lengthwise into thick slivers about 3/8 inch long
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons diced sun-dried tomatoes (pack in oil)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (the juice of one half of a large lime)
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon minced marjoram
- Salt, to taste
- To prepare the relish, roast the bell pepper on the grill and let steam. When cool, peel, seed, and dice the pepper, and place in a mixing bowl. While the pepper is cooling, brush the corn with 2 tablespoons of the oil and grill over indirect medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning frequently, until lightly browned on all sides. Remove and, when cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cobs and add to the mixing bowl. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet and sauté the onion over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until soft. Add the sautéed onions, sun-dried tomatoes, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, and marjoram. Season with salt, and toss to combine.
- Using the tip of a sharp paring knife, make incisions in the steaks about 1/2 inch deep. Insert the garlic and Serrano slivers into the incisions, making sure they are embedded beneath the surface of the steaks. Season with salt and pepper and bring the steaks to room temperature. Grill over direct medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare, 7 to 8 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Serve with the relish.