Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Flat Iron Steak Fajitas
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas
- 6 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tsp. Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 24 flour tortillas, 6 inch
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Cast iron fajita sizzle platters (Optional)
- 3 avocados, medium
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. jalapenos, minced
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- tsp. Kosher salt
- Remove thawed Flat Iron Steaks from packaging. Marinate for 6 hours in the Fajita Marinade.
- To prepare Fajita Marinade, combine all Fajita Marinade ingredients with a whisk in a mixing bowl. Makes about 2 cups.
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Heat the Cast Iron Fajita Sizzle Platter on the stovetop on high for 20 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill or on broiler pan in oven. Grill or broil for 8 minutes. Flip and continue grilling for 6 minutes for a medium rare Fajita Marinated Flat Iron Steak. Slice steak across the grain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add onions to pan and cook 1 minute, stir constantly. Add peppers to pan and sauté for 1 minute, stir constantly. Season with 2 tsp of Southwest Chipotle Seasoning. Remove pan from heat.
- Place vegetables on the heated Cast Iron Fajita Sizzle Platters. Place sliced Fajita Marinated Flat Iron Steaks on top of the vegetables.
- Serve with tortillas, Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.
- To prepare the Pico De Gallo, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well. (Keep refrigerated.) Makes about 3 cups.
- To Prepare the Guacamole, cut avocados in half, removing pit. Score avocados without cutting through skin. Scoop avocado from skin; placing in a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and fold using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix or over mash the avocado. If not serving Guacamole immediately; place plastic wrap on top, push into bowl so touching Guacamole. Seal in airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups
- Top Fajitas with shredded cheese and sour cream, if so desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.