Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Flat Iron Steak Fajitas
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas
- 6 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tsp. Omaha Steaks Southwest chipotle Seasoning
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 24 flour tortillas, 6 inch
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Cast iron fajita sizzle platters (Optional)
- 3 avocados, medium
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. jalapenos, minced
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- tsp. Kosher salt
- Remove thawed Flat Iron Steaks from packaging. Marinate for 6 hours in the Fajita Marinade.
- To prepare Fajita Marinade, combine all Fajita Marinade ingredients with a whisk in a mixing bowl. Makes about 2 cups.
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Heat the Cast Iron Fajita Sizzle Platter on the stovetop on high for 20 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill or on broiler pan in oven. Grill or broil for 8 minutes. Flip and continue grilling for 6 minutes for a medium rare Fajita Marinated Flat Iron Steak. Slice steak across the grain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add onions to pan and cook 1 minute, stir constantly. Add peppers to pan and sauté for 1 minute, stir constantly. Season with 2 tsp of Southwest Chipotle Seasoning. Remove pan from heat.
- Place vegetables on the heated Cast Iron Fajita Sizzle Platters. Place sliced Fajita Marinated Flat Iron Steaks on top of the vegetables.
- Serve with tortillas, Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.
- To prepare the Pico De Gallo, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well. (Keep refrigerated.) Makes about 3 cups.
- To Prepare the Guacamole, cut avocados in half, removing pit. Score avocados without cutting through skin. Scoop avocado from skin; placing in a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and fold using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix or over mash the avocado. If not serving Guacamole immediately; place plastic wrap on top, push into bowl so touching Guacamole. Seal in airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups
- Top Fajitas with shredded cheese and sour cream, if so desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.6a.