Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Flat Iron Steak Fajitas
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas
- 6 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tsp. Omaha Steaks Southwest chipotle Seasoning
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 24 flour tortillas, 6 inch
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Cast iron fajita sizzle platters (Optional)
- 3 avocados, medium
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. jalapenos, minced
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- tsp. Kosher salt
- Remove thawed Flat Iron Steaks from packaging. Marinate for 6 hours in the Fajita Marinade.
- To prepare Fajita Marinade, combine all Fajita Marinade ingredients with a whisk in a mixing bowl. Makes about 2 cups.
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Heat the Cast Iron Fajita Sizzle Platter on the stovetop on high for 20 minutes.
- Place steaks on grill or on broiler pan in oven. Grill or broil for 8 minutes. Flip and continue grilling for 6 minutes for a medium rare Fajita Marinated Flat Iron Steak. Slice steak across the grain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add onions to pan and cook 1 minute, stir constantly. Add peppers to pan and sauté for 1 minute, stir constantly. Season with 2 tsp of Southwest Chipotle Seasoning. Remove pan from heat.
- Place vegetables on the heated Cast Iron Fajita Sizzle Platters. Place sliced Fajita Marinated Flat Iron Steaks on top of the vegetables.
- Serve with tortillas, Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.
- To prepare the Pico De Gallo, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well. (Keep refrigerated.) Makes about 3 cups.
- To Prepare the Guacamole, cut avocados in half, removing pit. Score avocados without cutting through skin. Scoop avocado from skin; placing in a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and fold using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix or over mash the avocado. If not serving Guacamole immediately; place plastic wrap on top, push into bowl so touching Guacamole. Seal in airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups
- Top Fajitas with shredded cheese and sour cream, if so desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.