Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Dijon Steak and Potatoes with Green Beans
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise
- 4 red potatoes, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks® Filet Mignon Tips, thawed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 4-quart sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add potatoes, carrots and green beans. Cover; cook 10 minutes until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium heat. Add steak tips to pan; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper; stir until well coated. Sauté 3 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add beef broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer about 10 minutes, or until broth is reduced by half. Whisk in cream and mustard. Simmer until thickened. Return vegetables and steak tips to pan. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.