Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 55 min
Serves: 8 to 10
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 6 Omaha Steaks boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Olive oil, as needed
- 6 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 pound fresh Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Put each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound them out to a uniform thickness, no more than about 1/3-inch.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, bread crumbs, oregano, thyme, and season with pepper.
- Place the flour in a large plate or bowl. In another medium bowl, whisk the egg and milk together. Dredge a chicken breast in the flour and shake off excess. Then dip it into the egg mixture and finally dredge in the seasoned breadcrumb mixture. Shake off any excess breading and transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large straight-sided skillet, pour the vegetable oil to a depth of 1/2-inch. Heat the oil over medium heat until it registers 400° F on a deep-frying thermometer. (The oil must be heated to 400° F so that the breaded chicken, when added, will drop the temperature of the oil to the proper frying temperature of 375° F.)
- Fry 1 breast at a time until golden brown on each side, about 6 minutes total. Using tongs, transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet and season with salt, to taste.
- Lightly brush a baking dish, large enough to place the chicken in a single layer, with olive oil. Cover the bottom of the baking dish with half of the marinara sauce and arrange the chicken over the sauce. Cover with the remaining sauce. Scatter the parmesan and the mozzarella on top. Bake until sauce is bubbling and the cheese is brown, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.