Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Carnitas-Style Grilled Beef Tacos
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options | Cinco De Mayo | Kid Friendly | Tailgating
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 18 small corn tortillas, 6 to 7-inch diameter
- Minced white onion, chopped fresh cilantro, lime wedges
- 1 cup prepared tomatillo salsa
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups prepared tomatillo salsa
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile combine avocado salsa ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place tortillas on grill. Grill until warm and slightly charred. Remove; keep warm.
- Carve steaks into slices. Serve in tortillas with avocado salsa. Top with onion, cilantro and lime wedges, as desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.