Grilled Halibut with Meyer Lemon Herb Butter
- by Omaha Steaks
- Mar 2, 2012
The second in our series of Seafood Friday Recipes during Lent, below you’ll find our recipe for an out-of-this-world tasty Meyer Lemon Herb Butter that pairs our tender, meaty Halibut steaks. An easy-to-prepare recipe that will make any everyday cook look like a gourmet chef – enjoy!
Grilled Halibut with Meyer Lemon and Herb Butter
Meyer Lemon and Herb Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mixed herbs (thyme, sage, parsley, dill, etc.) chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Meyer lemon juice
- 4 World Port Seafood Halibut Steaks
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 lb. Meyer lemon butter
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 fresh herb sprigs
Meyer Lemon Butter
- Whip butter until fluffy
- Slowly add in ingredients.
- Butter will keep up to 1 month in fridge or 6 months in freezer.
Grilled Halibut Steaks
- Clean grill and preheat to medium-high heat (approx. 375° F).
- Brush World Port Seafood Halibut Steaks with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill about 5-6 minutes per each side or until sides of fish turn opaque.
- Top each World Port Seafood Halibut Steak with a generous dollop of Meyer lemon and herb butter.
- Garnish each World Port Seafood Halibut Steak with a lemon wedge and a fresh herb sprig.