Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Teriyaki Tenderloin Beef Kabobs with Sticky White Rice
- 3 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsMarinade and Beef:
- 1 1/2 pounds Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 3 tablespoons sake, optional
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 cups short-grain white rice
- 2 cups cold water
- To prepare the marinade, place all ingredients except the beef in a saucepan and heat through, whisking until the sugar dissolves. Let cool. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the beef, and marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Place the rice in a strainer and pour running cold water over it until the water no longer looks milky. Soak in a bowl of water for 1 hour. Drain and transfer to a saucepan, together with the 2 cups of cold water. Bring to boil, turn the heat to low, and cover. Simmer about 15 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the rice is sticky and soft. Keep warm.
- Drain the beef and thread onto metal or bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes. (Using two parallel skewers instead of one prevents the meat from spinning around and not cooking evenly.) Pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes, until reduced and syrupy. Grill the kabobs over direct medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, brushing the meat with the marinade glaze with each turn.
- Remove the beef from the skewers and transfer to serving plates with the rice.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2a.