Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Tender Pepper-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Grilled Vegetable Trio
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 1 pound baby red-skinned potatoes, cut in half
- 3 1/2 ounces fresh pearl onions, unpeeled, cut in half
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
- Place potatoes in microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Let stand 5 minutes to cool slightly. Thread potato halves onto 10 to 12-inch metal skewers. Thread onion halves onto separate metal skewers.
- Combine rub ingredients; reserve 2 teaspoons for garnish. Press remaining herb mixture evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange potatoes, onions and asparagus around steaks. Grill steaks, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill potatoes and onions 5 to 10 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until golden brown and tender; grill asparagus 6 to 10 minutes (covered, 8 to 12 minutes on gas grill) or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove potatoes and onions from skewers; peel onions. Combine potatoes, onions, lemon juice, oil and lemon peel in large bowl. Toss to coat. Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve steaks into slices. Season with salt, as desired; sprinkle with reserved herb mixture. Serve steaks with grilled vegetables.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.