Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Southern Italian Steak and Pasta
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 3/4 cup uncooked penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound fresh plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Romano cheese
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in basil and 1 tablespoon cheese. Cover; remove from heat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook tenderloin steaks 10 to 13 minutes (eye round steaks about 8 to 10 minutes), turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tomato sauce over pasta; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.