Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Southern Italian Steak and Pasta
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 3/4 cup uncooked penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound fresh plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Romano cheese
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in basil and 1 tablespoon cheese. Cover; remove from heat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook tenderloin steaks 10 to 13 minutes (eye round steaks about 8 to 10 minutes), turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tomato sauce over pasta; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.