Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Sliced Sirloin Steak with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and California Goat Cheese
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin steaks, about 8 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or whole-grain mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 8 sliced French bread, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried Herbes de Provence, or mixed dried herbs
- 4 to 5 ounces mixed baby lettuces, such as red oak, arugula, frisee, and radicchio
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes pack in oil, drained
- Whip the cream in a mixing bowl to soft peaks.
- Whisk in the sour cream, horseradish, mustard, and salt until thoroughly blended (overmixing will deflate the cream).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and prepare the grill (or, alternatively, the steaks can be broiled).
- Place the salt, pepper, fennel seeds, and thyme in a heavy-bottomed skillet and toast lightly over medium heat for about 1 minute, until just fragrant.
- Transfer to a spice grinder and grind to a powder.
- Run the mixture onto the steaks.
- Grill the seasoned steaks for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare and about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the steaks are grilling, prepare the vinaigrette: Whisk together the oil, garlic, and vinegar until emulsified.
- Set aside.
- Place the slices of goat cheese on a plate and sprinkle with oil and pepper.
- Thoroughly mix together the bread crumbs and herbs in a mixing bowl.
- Dredge the cheese slices in the bread crumb mixture, coating thoroughly.
- Transfer the slices to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the lettuces with the vinaigrette in a mixing bowl.
- Place a mound of lettuce on one side of each serving plate and top with the baked goat cheese slices, croutons, and tomatoes.
- Ladle the chilled mustard sauce on the other side of each plate and arrange the steak slices on top of the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2.