Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Simon Family Brisket
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 each Omaha Steaks 3 lb Brisket
- 2 tsp Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Cup Canola Oil
- 2 cups Yellow Onion Diced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Fresh Chopped
- 1 Cup Bottled Chili sauce
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 Cup Beef Broth
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine
- Thaw Brisket overnight in fridge.
- Heat Canola Oil in a large pan.
- Blot brisket dry with clean paper towel and generously season each side with 1 tsp Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning.
- Brown brisket in hot oil on both sides for about 2-4 minutes each side.
- Remove brisket from pan and place in crock pot, raised side braising pan or dutch oven.
- Add the onion and garlic to the hot oil and cook until transparent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce into crock pot, raised side braising pan or dutch oven.
- If using crock pot cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If using braising pan or dutch oven, cover tightly with foil or lid and place in 250 oven for 6-8 hours.
- You can serve it that day or cool overnight in fridge before slicing and reheating in the sauce.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.