Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Ribeye Steaks with Tomato Tapenade
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Press pepper onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Combine tapenade ingredients. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.