Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ribeye Steak Topped with Sauteed Wild Mushrooms
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeyes
- 2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Rub
- 1 lb. wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw Omaha Steaks Ribeyes overnight in the fridge or quick-thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Prepare the mushroom mix by heating a large skillet over high heat. Add the canola oil, then add the garlic and shallots and cook until they turn transparent. Add the mushrooms and thyme and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer until most of the liquid has cooked away. Reserve.
- Blot dry steaks with a clean paper towel then brush each side with cooking oil. Generously season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Steak Rub.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. For a medium rare steak about 5 minutes on the first side and 3-4 minutes on the second side.
- Serve each steak topped with the sautéed wild mushrooms.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.1a.