Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Ribeye Steak Topped with Sauteed Wild Mushrooms
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeyes
- 2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Rub
- 1 lb. wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw Omaha Steaks Ribeyes overnight in the fridge or quick-thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Prepare the mushroom mix by heating a large skillet over high heat. Add the canola oil, then add the garlic and shallots and cook until they turn transparent. Add the mushrooms and thyme and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer until most of the liquid has cooked away. Reserve.
- Blot dry steaks with a clean paper towel then brush each side with cooking oil. Generously season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Steak Rub.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. For a medium rare steak about 5 minutes on the first side and 3-4 minutes on the second side.
- Serve each steak topped with the sautéed wild mushrooms.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.