Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Boneless Pork Chops thawed
- 1 Tbsp Omaha Steak All Natural Seasoning
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Makes about 2 cups or 4-6 servings
- 1/2 each Pineapple
- 1 each Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 each White Onion
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle chile canned in Adobo -- Puréed
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice -- Fresh
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro -- Fresh Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Black Pepper
- Preheat grill on high
- Prepare Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Season pork chops with All Natural Seasoning and place on grill
- Cook pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Add the glaze to the pan and allow it to melt, heat up, and thicken slightly.
- Plate pork chops and spoon hot glaze over the top.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a hot grill until grill marks on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then chop into 1/4" dice.
- Roast the red peppers then peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a mesquite grill then cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.3.2.