Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Boneless Pork Chops thawed
- 1 Tbsp Omaha Steak All Natural Seasoning
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Makes about 2 cups or 4-6 servings
- 1/2 each Pineapple
- 1 each Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 each White Onion
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle chile canned in Adobo -- Puréed
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice -- Fresh
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro -- Fresh Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Black Pepper
- Preheat grill on high
- Prepare Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Season pork chops with All Natural Seasoning and place on grill
- Cook pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Add the glaze to the pan and allow it to melt, heat up, and thicken slightly.
- Plate pork chops and spoon hot glaze over the top.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a hot grill until grill marks on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then chop into 1/4" dice.
- Roast the red peppers then peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a mesquite grill then cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.6.5.