Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pan Fried Pork Chops with Cabernet Demi Glace
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- To Coat All Purpose Flour
- 4 each 4oz or 5oz Omaha Steaks Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cabernet
- 2 Containers Omaha Steaks Beef Gravy / Beef Demi Glace
- Begin by heating the canola oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Dredge the pork chops in the all purpose flour and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Place the 4 pork chops in the sauté pan and immediately turn down the pan to low and cover it.
- Cook the pork chops covered for 6-7 minutes on each side then remove the pork chops from the pan and place them on plates.
- Deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup of Red Wine and add the 2 containers of Beef Gravy / Beef Demi Glace in the pan. Bring to a boil and allow sauce to thicken slightly.
- Pour sauce over the cooked pork chops and serve.
- If you prefer chicken you can substitute Omaha Steaks boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the pork chops.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.