Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pan Fried Pork Chops with Cabernet Demi Glace
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- To Coat All Purpose Flour
- 4 each 4oz or 5oz Omaha Steaks Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cabernet
- 2 Containers Omaha Steaks Beef Gravy / Beef Demi Glace
- Begin by heating the canola oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Dredge the pork chops in the all purpose flour and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Place the 4 pork chops in the sauté pan and immediately turn down the pan to low and cover it.
- Cook the pork chops covered for 6-7 minutes on each side then remove the pork chops from the pan and place them on plates.
- Deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup of Red Wine and add the 2 containers of Beef Gravy / Beef Demi Glace in the pan. Bring to a boil and allow sauce to thicken slightly.
- Pour sauce over the cooked pork chops and serve.
- If you prefer chicken you can substitute Omaha Steaks boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the pork chops.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.