Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Filet Mignons with Lucky Bucket Lager Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 4 oz. Omaha Steaks Demi-Glace
- 8 Slices Omaha Steaks Precooked Bacon
- 1 (12 oz.) Bottle Lucky Bucket Lager beer
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. (pinch) black pepper
- Melt 2 Tbsp. of whole butter in a large stainless steel sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and bacon and cook while stirring for about 10-15 minutes or until onion and garlic are browned and bacon is crisp.
- Add beer to pan and scrape the bottom of the pan while stirring.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until liquid has thickened and reduced by 3/4. Stir occasionally, taking care to let reduction go to far and burn.
- Add Omaha Steaks Demi-Glace and let melt into the sauce.
- Transfer sauce to a blender add Sea Salt, Fresh Lemon Juice and Black Pepper.
- Blend until smooth then strain through a fine strainer using a rubber spatula to push the liquid through the strainer.
- Season and grill Omaha Steaks. Pour sauce over steaks when serving.
- Serve with a glass of Lucky Bucket Lager.
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.