Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Mustard and Rosemary Crusted Chateaubriand
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1-10 oz Omaha Steaks Chateaubriand #442
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning
- 1 Large Sprig Rosemary
- Thaw roast completely in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Cut rosemary sprig in half. Remove rosemary leaves from stem from one half of the sprig and roughly chop.
- Remove roast from packaging; drain off excess juice. Rub with Whole Grain Mustard and coarsely chopped rosemary.
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning on entire roast.
- Preheat a large sauté pan or roasting pan until very hot, using proper ventilation.
- Add about 1/4 cup of Canola Oil to pan; wait until oil is hot.
- Carefully place seasoned roast in pan, waiting to brown before rotating. Brown and rotate for all 4 sides.
- Place roast on wire roasting rack in roasting pan; avoid roast touching bottom of pan. Place other half of rosemary sprig on roast.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.