Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Mustard and Rosemary Crusted Chateaubriand
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1-10 oz Omaha Steaks Chateaubriand #442
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning
- 1 Large Sprig Rosemary
- Thaw roast completely in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Cut rosemary sprig in half. Remove rosemary leaves from stem from one half of the sprig and roughly chop.
- Remove roast from packaging; drain off excess juice. Rub with Whole Grain Mustard and coarsely chopped rosemary.
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning on entire roast.
- Preheat a large sauté pan or roasting pan until very hot, using proper ventilation.
- Add about 1/4 cup of Canola Oil to pan; wait until oil is hot.
- Carefully place seasoned roast in pan, waiting to brown before rotating. Brown and rotate for all 4 sides.
- Place roast on wire roasting rack in roasting pan; avoid roast touching bottom of pan. Place other half of rosemary sprig on roast.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.