Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Mesquite Grilled Barbeque Chicken Wings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Serves: 3 to 4
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. barbeque spice blend (See below)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregeno
- 1 Tbsp. chile powder
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- Toss chicken wings with barbeque spice blend until well coated.
- Grill wings indirectly over mesquite charcoal, covered. It is important to make sure the coals are not too hot and not too cold. You want the wings to cook slowly and take in as much smoke as possible. This will take 25 to 30 minutes.
- Immediately toss wings with the barbeque sauce and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.11.6.