Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat Marinated Pork Chops
- 4 hoursMarinade Time
Prep time: 12 min
Cook time: 8 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 each Omaha Steaks 4 oz. Boneless Pork Chops (Thawed)
- 1 each Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp.s sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. dark chili powder
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock plastic bag and add pork chops.
- Let marinade in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove pork chops from marinade.
- Grill over high heat 3-4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve with a cold glass of Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.