Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Italian Chicken Pasta Salad
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Pasta | Poultry Entrees | Salads | Chicken | Memorial Day | 4th of July | Labor Day
Prep time: 2 hrs
Cook time: 15 min
Serves: 8 to 10
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 each Omaha Steaks® Italian Chicken Breasts, thaw and chop into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 16 oz. dry Rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, 1/2 inch cubes
- 12 oz. can marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 oz. can roasted red peppers, drained and 1/2 inch diced
- 1 bunch grilled or steamed asparagus, white stem removed and chop into 1 inch segments
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Grill or steam and completely cool asparagus.
- Cook pasta according to directions on packaging.
- Drain pasta well, place in large bowl and immediately toss with the Italian vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Place dressed pasta in a shallow bowl and put in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Toss with rest of ingredients and serve or store in fridge for up to 3 days.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.