Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Italian Beef Tenderloin and Pasta
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 1/4 pounds Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained, broken up
- 1 can (13 3/4 to 14 1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, halved
- 4 ounces uncooked mostaccioli (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Brown tenderloin tips, 1/2 at a time; remove. Pour off drippings.
- Add onion, garlic and Italian seasoning to Dutch oven; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add beef, tomatoes, broth and wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender
- Stir in mushrooms and mostaccioli; continue cooking, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; continue cooking 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in cheese.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.