Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks with Chimichurri and Yuca Hash Browns
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds yuca
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Porterhouse steaks (70 oz Omaha Steaks)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- About 45 minutes before serving, prepare the hash browns.
- Cut the yuca into 3-inch sections and peel with a sharp knife.
- Place in a large saucepan and cover with enough cold salted water to cover the yuca by 2 inches.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes, or until just tender.
- Drain and let cool slightly.
- Prepare the grill.
- Cut the yuca into 1/2-inch dice, removing and discarding any thick fibers.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until all the fat is rendered, about 3 minutes.
- Add the onions and sauté for 6 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Toss in yuca and cook for 3 minutes longer.
- Add the orange juice, lime juice, and 1 heaping tablespoon of the chimichurri.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until fairly dry.
- Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and grill for about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, about 6 minutes per side for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Transfer to warm serving plates, place 1 heaping tablespoon of the chimichurri sauce on each steak, and garnish with the parsley.
- Pile the yuca beside the steak, and pass the remaining chimichurri sauce at the table.
- Place the parsley, oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Before serving, adjust the seasonings as necessary.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.6a.