Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Throughout the country, consumers are experiencing higher prices and limited supplies for some of their gourmet favorites. We currently have inventory on many of these hard to find items, but quantities are limited. Order today to ensure your freezer is stocked for the summer season.
Grilled Lime Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 11 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Combine marinade ingredients and 3 Tbsp. water. Marinate flat iron steaks in marinade in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill over, ash-covered coals or gas grill preheated to high. Grill, uncovered, 6 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes after turning for medium rare to medium doneness.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.5.3.