Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ginger Beef and Noodle Bowls
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Pasta | Stir-Fry | Lighter Options
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Serves: 4 to 6
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cans (13-3/4 to 14-1/2 ounces each) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mirin or rice wine vinegar
- 6 cups cooked fresh Oriental-style thin cut noodles or unseasoned instant ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Cut steaks crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips; cut strips in half. Heat 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining oil and beef. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Keep warm.
- Add broth, green onions and mirin to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile divide noodles and beef evenly among 4 large soup bowls.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil over high heat; ladle boiling mixture evenly over beef and noodles. Garnish with carrots.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.