Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Filet Mignon Sliders with Black Cherry Sauce
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | Appetizers | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | Tailgating
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/2 cup fresh black cherries, pitted, halved
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders
- 8 mini Kaiser rolls
- 8 slices fresh Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula
- 8 decorative toothpicks
- Whisk together black cherries, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger and rosemary in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders over high heat until juices run clear, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the cooked sliders on the bottom buns and top each with a slice of Brie. Divide arugula evenly and place on top of Brie.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of prepared black cherry sauce. Stick a tooth pick in each slider to hold it together. Serve extra sauce on the side.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.3.2.