Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Filet Mignon Sliders with Black Cherry Sauce
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | Appetizers | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | Tailgating
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/2 cup fresh black cherries, pitted, halved
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders
- 8 mini Kaiser rolls
- 8 slices fresh Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula
- 8 decorative toothpicks
- Whisk together black cherries, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger and rosemary in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders over high heat until juices run clear, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the cooked sliders on the bottom buns and top each with a slice of Brie. Divide arugula evenly and place on top of Brie.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of prepared black cherry sauce. Stick a tooth pick in each slider to hold it together. Serve extra sauce on the side.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.