Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Filet Mignon Sliders with Black Cherry Sauce
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | Appetizers | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | Tailgating
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/2 cup fresh black cherries, pitted, halved
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders
- 8 mini Kaiser rolls
- 8 slices fresh Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula
- 8 decorative toothpicks
- Whisk together black cherries, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger and rosemary in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders over high heat until juices run clear, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the cooked sliders on the bottom buns and top each with a slice of Brie. Divide arugula evenly and place on top of Brie.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of prepared black cherry sauce. Stick a tooth pick in each slider to hold it together. Serve extra sauce on the side.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.