Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Filet Mignon with Mushrooms
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 6 ea. 6 oz. Filet Mignons, thawed
- 3/4 lb. firm, fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 9 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tsp. flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream, heated
- 6 slices French bread
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup scotch
- Remove filets from package and set aside.
- Heat 3 Tbsp. butter in large saute pan, over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add flour, blend well.
- Stir in warmed cream, reduce heat to keep warm. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 Tbsp. of oil on medium high heat.
- Sauté the filets for 2-1/2 minutes per side for rare, 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan, heat 6 Tbsp. butter over medium high heat. Add the bread slices, turning often until golden brown.
- Place one bread slice on each serving plate.
- Top each bread slice with a cooked filet.
- Add the scotch to filet pan juices and boil 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushroom sauce to pan with scotch and bring to a boil. Spoon sauce over filets and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.