Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Filet Mignon with Mushrooms
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 6 ea. 6 oz. Filet Mignons, thawed
- 3/4 lb. firm, fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 9 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tsp. flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream, heated
- 6 slices French bread
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup scotch
- Remove filets from package and set aside.
- Heat 3 Tbsp. butter in large saute pan, over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add flour, blend well.
- Stir in warmed cream, reduce heat to keep warm. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 Tbsp. of oil on medium high heat.
- Sauté the filets for 2-1/2 minutes per side for rare, 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan, heat 6 Tbsp. butter over medium high heat. Add the bread slices, turning often until golden brown.
- Place one bread slice on each serving plate.
- Top each bread slice with a cooked filet.
- Add the scotch to filet pan juices and boil 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushroom sauce to pan with scotch and bring to a boil. Spoon sauce over filets and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.