Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Filet Mignon with Horseradish Cream
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. minced green onion
- Combine garlic, thyme and pepper; press onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 13 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Mix horseradish cream ingredients. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.3.