Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Crab Cake Sandwich
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 onion poppyseed buns
- 4 Gourmet Crab Cakes, thawed
- 1/2 cup Lemon Dill Tartar Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup fresh sprouts (optional)
- Prepare crab cakes by heating 1 1/2 Tbsps. of butter in a sauté pan over low to medium temperature. Carefully remove crab cakes from packaging, flatten and place in pan.
- Sauté crab cakes for approximately 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Slice onion poppyseed bun in half and spread remaining butter on each slice. Toast bun in toaster oven or oven broiler until golden brown.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Dill Tartar Sauce on each bun.
- Place lettuce leaf, crab cake, tomato slices, avocado slices, and fresh sprouts (if desired) on bun.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.4.