Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chimichurri-Marinated Top Sirloins
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare Chimichurri Sauce. Place garlic in food processor container. Cover; process until finely chopped. Add remaining sauce ingredients. Cover; process until well blended. Remove and refrigerate 1/4 cup sauce for serving. Place steaks and remaining sauce in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 12 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve steaks with reserved Chimichurri sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.12.2.