Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Chicken and White Bean Chili
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2-1/2 lbs. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breast, 1/2" Dice
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dark chile powder
- 1/4 cup ancho chile powder
- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 14 oz. canned diced tomatoes in juice
- 3 Tbsp. basil fresh, chopped
- 1 qt. chicken stock
- 18 oz. chopped green chiles, canned
- 1 lb. petite navy beans cooked or 34 oz., cooked weight
- 1/4 cup fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- Cook navy beans using directions on package.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy bottom, round pot or the braiser if making a large batch.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are transparent.
- Turn the flame down all the way until low, add chili powder and cumin and sauté about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast another 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add the diced tomatoes, basil, green chiles and chicken stock. Bring to a boil then simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked white beans and bring back to a boil.
- Add the sea salt and brown sugar.
- Simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.