Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chicken and White Bean Chili
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2-1/2 lbs. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breast, 1/2" Dice
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dark chile powder
- 1/4 cup ancho chile powder
- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 14 oz. canned diced tomatoes in juice
- 3 Tbsp. basil fresh, chopped
- 1 qt. chicken stock
- 18 oz. chopped green chiles, canned
- 1 lb. petite navy beans cooked or 34 oz., cooked weight
- 1/4 cup fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- Cook navy beans using directions on package.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy bottom, round pot or the braiser if making a large batch.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are transparent.
- Turn the flame down all the way until low, add chili powder and cumin and sauté about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast another 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add the diced tomatoes, basil, green chiles and chicken stock. Bring to a boil then simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked white beans and bring back to a boil.
- Add the sea salt and brown sugar.
- Simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.