Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Calypso Beef Burgers
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 fresh or canned pineapple slices, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 4 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef, chutney and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange pineapple slices around patties. Grill patties, uncovered, 11 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 8 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Grill pineapple, uncovered, 8 minutes or until heated through. (Gas grilling times remain the same.)
- About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place rolls, cut sides down, on grid. Grill until lightly toasted.
- During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese.
- Place 1 burger and pineapple slice on bottom of each bun. Close sandwiches.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.