Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to high demand, quantities are limited. Order now to ensure your freezer is safely stocked.
Calypso Beef Burgers
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 fresh or canned pineapple slices, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 4 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef, chutney and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange pineapple slices around patties. Grill patties, uncovered, 11 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 8 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Grill pineapple, uncovered, 8 minutes or until heated through. (Gas grilling times remain the same.)
- About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place rolls, cut sides down, on grid. Grill until lightly toasted.
- During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese.
- Place 1 burger and pineapple slice on bottom of each bun. Close sandwiches.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.2.