Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Bleu Cheese Compound Butter
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
Ingredients(Makes 1/2 cup)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp. finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp. finely minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Zest of 1/4 lemon
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher or sea salt
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, garlic, chives, bleu cheese, lemon zest, and Worcestershire sauce with a fork, until all ingredients are well blended.
- Place butter on the edge closest to you of a sheet of parchment or wax paper. Fold paper over butter and roll into a cylinder. Twist the ends of the paper and refrigerate until solid.
- When ready to serve, cut the chilled butter into slices and place on top of steak, seafood, or anything else you want to provide with a boost of flavor.
- Unused butter can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.11.6.